Monday, November 12, 2007

4 days!

FUCK! lol... so last day at work tomoro then flying out to LA on Wednesday and then hopefully stay knackered/jet lagged right up until i get the result so that it all seems to go a bit quick! Jus going out for coupla weeks - never been to america for thanksgiving! Kinda goin thru a rollercoaster of different emotions last few days - most of the time not even realising why im feeling whatever way i am!


2-0!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

(listening to Arsenal game :))

As for all other sport related stuff - dodgers pissing away the league wasn't good but the bringing in of Torre PLUS the possibility of either cabrera or a-rod is always good - looks like the team mite actually be trying to win something next year!

3 comments:

The Grand Poobah said...

Four days? Actually, for you it's going to me more like two days, what with the traveling and jet lag and all. You can make it take even more time if you drink heavily the whole time.

Let me know when you get positive results and I'll buy you a good bottle of single malt to celebrate. If you're in L.A. I'll deliver it in person!

Emily said...

Enjoy the favorable exchange rate! I just dumped a bunch of dollars for a few Euro in your part of the world and am jet-lagged right there with you.

Good luck tomorrow!

Blawgin' said...

Good luck Richard!!! I'm rooting for you! I wish we could all pass... =)