Thursday, August 9, 2007

Busy Busy Busy...

Can't believe it's been a whole week since i last wrote on here! Been meaning to for ages just ended up being crazily busy - Lisa came back to England with me so have been going out to places I wouldn't normally bother with so she can see places other than my house whilst she's here. PLUS it's my sisters wedding this saturday - still can't believe it - she only just turned 21! I'm almost 23 and not nearly ready for marriage yet! lol

So as you can imagine it has been pretty busy - plus the whole trying to tidy up/organize my room again following the last month of putting things off and piling things up... if i end up retaking i have to make sure i keep track of bills that NEED TO BE PAID and not just putting them in a pile and thinking i'll get around to it!!

The bar-related dreams have begun to ease off slightly - haven't had one last coupla days but they seem to spring up now and then - alll relating to being back in the exam and mostly relating to not having enough time or something!

After this weekend (when the wedding is) me and Lisa gonna fly to Ireland for coupla days - she always wanted to go, i never really thought about it! Might be fun to see someplace different for a bit - considering renting a car to cover a greater area whilst we over there!
_____________________________________
MCQ's done today = 0 :)

2 comments:

calbar blondie said...

Richard,
I bet that you will have many opportunities once you pass CA in November. This NY lawyer from Chile who took CA with us this July already has a position here in CA and started his job in August, CA bar results pending. Many larger law firms have offices based in NYC and CA.
Lisa should bring you back to LA and you can start the job search now! Your British origins(I am not kidding here) and the NY/CA dual license will be an attraction for many firms, mark my words. You have qualities and qualifications that set you apart from the usual pool of applicants.

Blawgin' said...

Blondie's right about your qualifications Richard -- they're impressive and set you apart! That being said, I'm so jealous of your upcoming trip! I never made it out to Ireland, but my friends who've gone absolutely love it. I've gone to Scotland, which was simply amazing! It's just such a great country, and I never knew until I visited!! Let us know how the trip goes!