Thursday, October 18, 2007

AGGH!!!

Ok i thought i'd been quite calm so far - immersed myself in just working 6 days a week to get as much money as possible and pay off all these huge debts and pretty much just sleeping the rest of the time (or having plenty of beer/watching movies! lol). But SUDDENLY this morning something hit me - can't be sure why but suddenly I'm having a minor freak out about results! I guess now i got paid for October it's starting to sink in, next pay day i will know results PLUS results day is starting to come into my 'planned out radar' - i only really plan ahead a few weeks at a time mostly! SO now there is issues - everything turns on the result - if i fail im gonna throw myself into studying from early on and stop doing anything else until the exam to ensure i get it 2nd time. If i pass then i will keep working but then have to throw myself into trying to get a job - either way i will be throwing myself somewhere and not feeling all that awake/strong right now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Richard and everyone here,

Quite curious, does the resume look considerably better if qualified in both NY and CA (compared to qualified in either NY or CA)? In other words, does dual qualification in both NY and CA improve job prospect like better school grades, considering these two the hardest to pass in the nation?

Very grateful for any response to my query.