Saturday, May 19, 2007

Trying to Start...

Trying hard to get motivated to actually start seriously studying for this - sucks that the course I am getting for the California bar won't really be through to me until probably the end of next week - it's kinda giving me a bit of an excuse to delay studying properly until that comes - obviously not a very good idea! Did an intro evidence test the other day - got 21/35 - i know I'm weak on evidence but on an INTRO exam to score that low - really need to do more! Only got 2 more months until the exam - after all i paid for this course it's fucking annoying that they are taking so long to get it to me - should get an extra discount for lost studying time. Once i get the course I can properly sort out some kinda revision timetable re: whatever materials I have and whatever time i have left. Guess I should sort out the rest of my life before then - tidy workspace properly, sort other side things out.

At the end of the day I know I will get down to studying and will get down to studying a LOT, I guess because I know once I start I probably won't be able to stop means I'm putting off starting. Whatever - once the course comes - no more excuses!

(Today's excuse = FA cup final!! First football game at the new Wembley stadium. Last game at Wembley was around 7 years ago I believe and this game will be BIG... Ugh!

No comments: