Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 16 - 17 Concepts of Wills!

Dammit - why didn't I do this tomorrow or start working one day earlier so today culd have been day 17! lol. Listened to the Wills lectures - seems alright - whenever he mentioned an area that was majorly tested he then went on to say that it was actually quite simple (and it was, fairly) so that's always a good sign!

Really starting to just want to finish the substantive law so I can get onto learning those 'boiler plate' thingys, reviewing everything, doing essays and just feeling like I've covered everything at least ONCE!

1 comment:

Blawgin' said...

You think they'll test wills again?! UGH.... You just can't trust these people...I feel like picking a non MBE subject and just NOT studying it at all and taking my chances! Wills may be it!