Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day 7 - Truth In Evidence?

Ok back on track today - didn't get a huge amount done early in morning but I think it's about time I admit to myself something - I am NOT a morning person! lol - I can sometimes do VERY early morning - say 5/6/7ish but as soon as people are up - I lose interest - dunno why - seems a little crazy!

So what did I manage today? Outlined a few essays, did one Criminal essay pretty much fully (went completely off on the wrong track regarding one issue) - I always seem to get SOMETHING out of an actual essay writing session but it's soooo tempting just to outline it cus then you can grab the substantive trivia and squirrel it away thinking - if only that question comes up on the exam!!

I then spent a while on Evidence - just annotating spider diagrams i done on the federal/MBE stuff with Cali exceptions - anyone out there heard that this exception Evidence stuff has changed majorly very recently?! I'm sticking with my Truth in Evidence... although whether i can actually find any truth in evidence is another matter!

Did a MCQ - did shit (thought I had got Constitutional law sorted! grrr) and did MDR - did okish.
____________________________________________
MCQ's done - Constitutional law Int 36-77 (18/39)
Evidence MDR (11/17)

No comments: