Sunday, June 17, 2007

Day 4

Was wanting to get up pretty early this morning but kinda failed and with the prospect of (Scheuled) doing 74 odd Real Property MCQ's - ugh that sucked! Really crazy long, boring fact patterns and then I sit there and have no idea what the hell the answer should be! Struggled on with it though somehow and finished that, went through it and did coupla RP essays before 6. Then did bit of Constitutional law (which was supposed to be focus for the day!) - MDR and essay - feel better about that but then I guess RP is supposed to be the hardest one there is on the MBE??

Feeling the onset of a cold - all I fuckin need - got work tomorrow then proper scary Evidence on Tuesday so a cold at this time would not be good!

____________________________
MCQ's taken - RP Int 1-74 (43/74)
Constitutional MDR (14/17)

1 comment:

Blawgin' said...

Not bad at all! Sounds like you're getting a lot done on the weekends, unlike me! Here in LA, it's almost 2PM so I've got the whole day to try and study. Hopefully, I get a lot done!!

Good luck with work and studying tomorrow ~