Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Day 20 - Half Way Point!

Well for me anyway - done 20 days and got approx another 20 days left until the exams and the fun begins! lol. Been crazy weather today - its JULY and for the last month or so we seem to just have had constant rain or thunderstorms like today. Today there was masses of thunder for most of the afternoon, extreme downpours of rain and of course lightning which often seeemed to make my lamp dim for a second. Despite the fun weather - I got on with Professional responsibility today - the last substantive subject for the exam - must say the lecturer and the lecture notes were WAY better than what barbri had last year under the NY course! So much clearer and managed to maintain interest for most of the lecture as opposed to the other guy who just seemed as bored as I was!

In response to the comments with regards community property, I have decided to give it another chance... tomorrow lol. SO tomorrow I will try the flashcarding/boiler points thing for the entire subject (probably AFTER going to see Die Hard 4 which i hear is GOOOOD! :)).

As for all else - from tomorrow I have caught up to paced planner... to some extent. But as I am probably not quite as 'reviewed up' as you would be under the PP I sorted out a different schedule that should take me right through to the exam if it works... it also includes doing an MPT on the plane to LA :-D lol - well gotta waste 14 hours - might as well do SOMETHING!

2 comments:

GC said...

You seem to be really well-organized and structured in your daily study. Have you been doing a lot of MBE questions?

Richard said...

haven't done any MBE q's for a week or so now - need to get back on with that soon!