Friday, July 20, 2007

Day 37 - Final countdown...

Did ok yesterday overall - managed a 40/50 on released MCQ's yesterday and 43/51 this morning - weird... i'm convinced these q's must be easier than what is going to be on the exam... either that or maybe i'm actually peaking at the right time..

As other people have said tho - the essays/PT's are really where the main stuff lies... have received the 'updates' from barbri - panic averted to some extent - they simply sent out the same lecture handout I had since I got the course plus a coupla evidence distinctions and some agency essays and answers - not bad!

Last night, after immersing myself in Civ Pro and Greig, I emerged and went through a list of the subjects to determine which subjects I'm actually still going to work on - it was kinda scary knocking out subjects that I wouldn't look at again, potentially until the exam starts!!

Woke up this morning with the symptoms suggesting an imminent cold - not good but possible - often get one when I first get here after breathing that crazy recirculated plane air for 11 hours!

So on to todays substantive stuff - was gonna do evidence and agency but seeing as agency seems not to have changed much I will turn some efforts towards PR... also have now decided NOT to visit the convention center pre-exam - no time really...

One last thing - anyone taken this exam before know if they are really that strict about digital display watches?!??!

1 comment:

Blawgin' said...

I don't know if the watch is going to be ok to have in the exam. They allow small analog clocks of course, but you may have to leave your watch in your bag outside...so if you wanna risk it, then go for it! Or you can try and then just put it your pocket if they make you take it off.

I'm super excited about Harry Potter coming out tonight (actually having it delivered to me tomorrow) but REALLY shouldn't start reading it because I know it'll take away from study time. I'm really hoping to refrain until after the exam. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll overhear spoilers or read about accidentally on the internet, which will piss me off!