Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 29 - Potter!!!!

Just got back from cinema - actually took time out to see Order of the Phoenix - I liked it! Didn't much remember the book to be honest but the film was pretty cool... can't wait for the final book/the NEXT film!

Anyway... back to reality :( lol - studied till 4am last night trying to finally grasp Evidence/Cali Evidence once and for all... got past relevance and character evidence but I do know there is much more to come before i can say it is completely mastered... anyway as to today - it's Tort day - sooo gonna try and sit myself firmly somewhere within Negligence and work outwards; I do hear though that it is anticipated that if there is a Tort question it is more likely to be related somewhat to defamation/privacy torts so that will also feature highly in todays work - it may be almost 4pm already and so far not started but with a little bit of work (well a lot of work) i should hopefully be sorted on tort by end of day... or at least by the time i go to bed maybe? Think positive!!

2 comments:

Blawgin' said...

You're like my potter twin -- I've worried about the movie and the book coming out at the same time as bar prep for weeks now. I haven't seen the movie yet (SO want to but am holding back for a while) and am undecided about what to do when the book gets DELIVERED TO MY DOORSTEP on July 21st. Do I read it in between "breaks"? Do I save it until after the bar? Seeing as how I study in a bookstore, it's like an alcoholic trying to study in a bar...

Richard said...

You know i hadn't actually thought about reading it in breaks!! Me and THOSE books - I start reading and just keep going until the end normally so was trying to work out if such a thing was possible... but that idea of reading in breaks is great! :) I'm glad someone else feels the same tho lol - didn't want to be the only one considering giving up studying time to reading (could be good for us - relaxation/take ur mind off things!)