Monday, July 30, 2007

Thank YOU!!

Wow - been crazy busy last few days since exam... well by busy I mean watching shit loads of films that i wanna catch HERE before i have to fly back home tomorrow :( Since exam i have watched:
- 1408
- Simpsons
- Sicko
- Evan Almighty
... ok that isn't that much really for me but also been to a batting cage to get out some aggression (really not as easy as it looks!) and slept a lot!

But anyway - as it nears time for me to go back home to the horrible country i come from (ok i guess it aint THAT bad...) i just wanted to post on here to thank all of you guys on here! All of your support/advice as well as just your thoughts on the material and studying have been invaluable in the preceding weeks and during the exam... i definitely wanna stay in touch with you guys either via here or (if you are thinking of finishing with this now exam over) via email and i hope you ALL pass! :)

3 comments:

calbar blondie said...

Richard,
I hope you keep up your blog. If you decide not to; please email me when you find out that you've passed. I have a good feeling you did. Then you can come back to Caleefornya!(Arnold's pronounciation)
Safe travels..

Blawgin' said...

You better keep up your blog! I plan on keeping mine up...and my email is on my blog as well. =)

You know, I LOVE London. I lived there for a few months and one of my best friends live there and it's just a fantastic city, despite the horrible weather. ;) I wish I could go back there! Maybe you and I should switch places...

The Grand Poobah said...

What you said.

I'm going to leave my blog up because I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll have to relabel it for the next exam. Of course, that may simply be a bit of left over law school superstition, but it's legitimate at this point.

My wife, daughter and myself spent a couple of weeks in a friend's flat near Paddington Station about 4 years ago. In fact, we were on the train to Paris, about ready to enter the chunnel, when the Spanish trains were blown up. That seems such a long time ago, what with law school, and the bar exam, having intervened.

Thanks for your support over the last couple of months! Take care and have a great flight home. I trust it'll be more restful than the one over.