Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day 32 - The BAAH exam

Had good day on this stuff yesterday - got Crim done fairly earlyish and then decided to actually do the Westside PT in the evening so that all the frustration I got from it wouldn't ruin today lol. Just doing the PT workshop 4 now and it just annoys me - the 2nd memo wasn't worth anything?!?! How the FUCK are we supposed to know that?! I know the 2nd memo didn't look like it would be worth much but knowing about the people who set this exam, the fact we are SHEEP and sposed to just follow instructions, the fact that nowhere it stated what percentage each one was worth I kinda just assumed that it must be 50-50 so tried to sort my time like that (with some bias towards first one anyway tho). But that means you end up wasting even more time on the PT - as you may be able to tell from previous entries i find PT's generally a waste of time and then when during that you have spent a good half hour or more on a memo that isn't even worth anything?! WTF is the point?!?!

I just hope I pass this thing so I never have to do one of these PT's again...

_____________________________________________________
Update - spent most of today 'spidering' PR as seems certain to be on exam - really feels like I'm back at school writing lines as a punishment like 'I will not have sex with client,' 'I will not commingle client money with mine,' I will not run in the corridors' etc etc

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Seriously- never having to do a performance test again is motivation enough to pass it the first time

calbar blondie said...

Agreed. I drove myself batwhack yesterday trying to outline one called Anasthesia Associates. What an evidence fact-gathering nightmare. Can't you just see it!