Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 33 - Ready to fly...

Literally - spent majority of today (annoyingly work wise) getting everything sorted for flying tommorrow out to LA - making sure I take everything that I might end up wanting on the next week before the exam - MDR/MCQ book and essay book etc! Crazy!

Anyone out there have any suggestions as to what is best to study on board a plane? I'm on there for like 11 hours tommorrow - was gonna do an MPT but kinda thought I wouldn't - would be kinda cramped to do that! All I'm actually gonna take on plane is me BIG folder of goodies so I guess I'll just try and review that shit and maybe re-listen to some lectures on civ pro and evidence... gonna be tempting just to watch movies tho! lol..

Ok so this will be last entry before I get onto LA time! Bye for now!!

4 comments:

DroitFemme said...

If you have any Bar Bri or PMBR lectures to watch on DVD on your laptop, or outlines to read, I would suggest doing that on the plane. The problem is these darn books are just so bulky to open up and do on a plane. Good luck getting stuff done on your flight! I know how that is from the mid-June Wedding Adventure!

Blawgin' said...

I think listening to the lectures is good for when you don't feel like doing "active" studying...otherwise, just read essays and try to spot issues. The key here is doing something that doesn't requires tons of different books, highlighters, paper, pens, etc...you have limited space!

The Grand Poobah said...

What they said. But you've landed by now, so ...

Welcome to L.A!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Wise idea to fly out to LA from Britain well in advance. Last summer I flew from Europe (where I'd spent the summer courtesy of the US Army) to Colorado the Saturday before the bar and boy was I jet lagged!