Sunday, July 22, 2007

Day 39 - Succumbed....

Ok so I decided that i would in fact read it (new harry potter book) took a while but it's done, it is no longer a distraction, I no longer have to worry about inadvertently finding out what happens in the end and am now 100% focused on the impending doom of Tuesday! (AND the book was AWESOME :))

Did some PR work this morning and gonna review a bit of stuff... recently been worried about getting there and that sorta thing - is anyone NOT gonna work tomorrow? I know they suggest you set a time and finish but I think that will be hard! Plus - is anyone handwriting it? I am and started wondering if the whole 'ball point pen' thing is strictly enforced... I write best with fountain pen so will probably just use that....

The end is in sight :)

1 comment:

The Grand Poobah said...

It's raining at my house. And I blame you. (;-)>

We haven't had rain in almost a year! Now you show up in town and the precipitation follows! I guess it took a few days to get across the pond because it had to fight the jet stream.

Well I hope it makes you feel comfortably at home, and that you do well on the exam as a result.

Good luck!