Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day 36 - Up and at 'em...

Spent a part of yesterday evening memorising that opening statement about CP - enlisted girlfriend's help in helping to test me on it and then this morning when I woke her up her first words were 'California is a CP state' :-/ lollol - Crazy bar!

So today I wanna probably reschedule the rest of the time we have left - got email through from barbri - apparently they sent out new agency/evidence stuff through to my home address day before yesterday (day i left england) and this is 'vital' distinctions or something. They seem to have been quite good cus it seems like now it's BarBri themselves doing stuff rather than the English division - seems like they gonna fedex whatever the stuff i need to me here and they emailed me coupla other updates to Evidence distinctions - is there that much changed to Evidence in last few months? or to agency?! Hope not! :(

2 comments:

Blawgin' said...

Oh Lord, are there really new distinctions for Agency? Can you let me know if they're different?

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS TO US NOW? =)

calbar blondie said...

I'd love to know what new distinctions they are talking about. I was given a separate supplement with some essays from other states to get the drift of agency and partnership.
Richard, I have some charts for Evidence and Civpro if you want me to email them to you.