Monday, July 9, 2007

Day 26 - I can't do essays!

Don't know if it's just me but I been TRYING to do these essays but each one I look at I think - I have no clue how to answer until i actually read the answer. Then I look at another one thinking I'm ok now but that one is COMPLETELY different and have no idea about that either! Ugh! I guess it's the way they have to do it cus it'd be stupid to have 8 or 9 essays on the same part of the same subject - I just realised I hate contracts!

_________________________________________________
MCQ's done today - Contract MDR released 1-34 (19/34)
Contract Adv - 37-66 (19/30)

1 comment:

calbar blondie said...

Get a checklist on Contracts and walk into the exam and do a "brain dump" on your scrap paper with the progression of issues that usually have to be discussed. I think Barbri has a good essay approach in their In-Class workbook. Tear it out and memorize it.