Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 40 - The Final Reckoning

Wow - really didn't realise that i started precisely 40 days before the bar exam! Crazy stuff!!

My initial plan for today was to read everything twice... literally everything - under the idea that, I managed to read loads of pages of Harry Potter yesterday and thus I could easily just read all my notes etc twice today and finish by 2pm. Didn't quite work - just felt myself getting more and more mired in different subjects, seeing possible questions in every single specific little area of the law that I didn't know too well... I seem to remember in NY bar exam there was an entire question on grand jury proceedings and that was THE criminal question?! Ugh - whatever....

I guess that it is true that to some extent - what you don't know by now, you ain't gonna before tomorrow... hating tomorrow the worse cus I'm alright at MBE's and theres only 6 subjects needed to review the night before... plus the last day should be alright as it's
A. The LAST DAY
B. We should have some idea of what subjects will/won't come up and so less to review.

Problem is - this first day - anything could come up... tried to look at patterns and saw that vaguely more Multistate subj q's on first day but VERY vague pattern...

I think i'm gonna leave it all up to fate now and go watch some film or something, sleep early and get up ready to face my demons/dragon tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone on here!!! :)

No comments: