Saturday, July 21, 2007

Day 38 - Temptation..

Not especially productive day yesterday - heat plus boredom kinda took its toll. In the evening actually did go and get the new Harry Potter book, then read first 2 chapters and went to bed. SO hard to just go to bed! Was really tempted to get it out of the way and just read the whole thing and still am this morning but I keep telling myself - PR is SO much more interesting as is a crazy little subject called Community Property!

Ugh!

Kinda want this all just to be over now but also need more time really to cover everything properly!

2 comments:

Blawgin' said...

I did it. I read the whole book last night. I sacrificed sleep so I could read it. I'm insane, and I was going to wait, but I knew people were going to be talking about it everywhere, and I didn't want it to be ruined for me. So the only solution was to just get through it, and boy, did I race through it!

Today, I'm tired. But I've gotten some studying done, and I will continue to study more, maybe with a nap snuck in...and tonight, I will be so tired that I can actually fall asleep at a decent hour and not lay awake for hours...

By the way, it's great. I loved it!

Blawgin' said...

Richard,
In response to your comment -- as of now, it's worth it! But maybe in 4 months I'll think otherwise. ;)

I'm feeling pretty burned out by now and I don't really know how much more I could have done had I not read the book. It was a good respite for me and bolstered my spirits...and it was great to get some freakin' closure! I can't wait to go back and get into it a little more. I'm such a nerd.