Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day 31 - 'Luckily for you'

hehehe - the immortal words of the essay workshop guy - just been listening to the essay workshop last hour where he was predicting what subjects would come up on the February bar exam - reasonably useful because those subjects that he predicted that didn't come up are even MORE likely this time I'm guessing. Loved the way he spoke of how the Civ Pro and Evidence CA distinctions don't come into effect until the July bar exam (luckily for you) - it's times like these you wish you DIDN'T have the essay workshop lectures from the last February bar exam! lol

Anyway onto work - gonna hit Crim hard today - think I've almost got it sorted out so this may be the last major time spent on it - after today I got MPT workshop 4 tommorrow and then flying out on Tuesday. I need to remind myself that apparently, from someone who went to the ACTUAL last essay workshop lecture for July bar exam, the main subjects that are most likely to be tested (potentially) are:
1. Civil Procedure
2. Community Property
3. Trusts
4. Proffesional responsibility
5. Remedies (I noticed this has been on every summer exam since 1999!)

1 comment:

Blawgin' said...

ooh, very useful. I agree on Remedies, it's sure to be a crossover at least -- which means Contracts, Property or Torts? Crap. And Prof. Resp. for sure.